SHOULD READ TIZ!!!

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

FRIENSHIP!!!

i dedicate tiz blog to my blurved bestiee!!! 'z' & 'm'

gurlz,

here's to the shOt we talk, the guyz we stalk(alwayz talk bout sex n etc), the way we shop, the laughs we can't stop(ader jea cete), the gossip(everyday!!!) we spill n d looks that could kill...bcoz is the friends we meet along life's road who help us appreciate our journey...

when i trip u will laughs, when i cry u alwayz gives me a shoulder to cry on n i do that for u too bcoz that's what r frens for...

  • so many memories!!!
  • so many stupid fights 
  • so many inside jokes
  • the craziest nights
  • everything crazy tat i do alwayz seems happen when im with u!!!

i dowwan u in my life but i need u in my life...

u r not my fren but u r my best fren!!!!

i dont like u but i love u!!!

and i'm glad i found you bcoz i was absolutely lost without u!!!

No comments: